Performance Task #2 [ALL]
Learning Goal: We are learning to… solve probability and counting problems and design and carry out a
culminating investigation that requires the integration and application of the knowledge and skills related to the
expectations of this course.
Success Criteria Level 4
Describe differences between theoretical and experimental probabilities.
Determine the theoretical probability using a variety of strategies.
Determine which probability and counting concepts apply to the game that you have
Apply the concepts to the game, or clearly indicate why a major concept applies.
Accurately describe calculations and methods used to determine probabilities.
1. Write down the rules of your game.
2. Explain the concepts that we addressed in class that relate to the probability of your game.
Concept How does this concept connect to my game?
3. Determine the theoretical probability of winning your game.
4. Determine the theoretical probability of not winning your game.
5. Determine the theoretical probability of winning your game at least once.
6. Compare and contrast the similarities and differences between the experimental and theoretical
probability of your game. Explain why/why not there are differences between the experimental and
theoretical probability of your game.
Theoretical Probability Experimental Probability
Get assistance from our top rated tutors at Collegly ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐